Friday, May 11, 2018

March 30: Bedroom Decor

Hannah and I share a bedroom, and so we share decorating duty in that room. These are the areas under my charge.


A shelf made by Mom in her younger married years above my bed is home to two Japanese styled paintings. Artistry of my cousin's wife.


I like to keep my bedside table both pretty and functional:
A plant to add life and warmth [air purification is a nice by-product of beauty].
Lake Superior rocks, because I love them.
A Japanese china bowl that looks nice in the day and holds lip balm and pedometer at night.


My dresser currently holds a small collection of wooden items, a couple rocks, a tiny pinecone and a pot of wintered-over rosemary.

Yes, you did see rocks in each picture. I was the child who on walks needed a belt to keep my rock weighted pants up. While I am more particular as to which rocks make their way into my collection these days, they still have the tendency to hop into my pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...