Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sorting Photos


It is photo sorting time. I remember the winter days when Mom took over the basement table to sort a couple year's prints to place in albums. That was no small job in a family of budding photographer-daughters blessed with a dad who gave them a good camera and quality film with which to learn.* (The watercolorist, Angela Fehr would approve. No student grade paper for her!)

The digital age has its perks, but it also brings its own challenges. Masses and masses of files! And so I make it a goal to several times a year brutally sort through the photos on my phone before transferring for storage on my computer. Lately on a day with much forced couch time was one such day. Some, even though old, must be shared here.

*I should note that I was not one of the budding photographers in those days. It was not until digital came around that I put my finger to the shutter. Perhaps knowing immediately what my photos looked like gave me the willingness to try, fail, and try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...