Friday, July 9, 2021

Words


Words are powerful, and it is amazing how they can make or break a day. These last two days have been made lighter by sweet, humorous, and instructive words. Here are a few excerpts:
"We hope you and your family have lots of cheery - God blessed days."
- An 80-something year old relative whose days are marked by change and decay, yet through occasional letters to Mom she radiates the joy of of the Lord.

"I know so well that you did not do it. The people on the weather NEWS are talking about Elsa did bring a HUGE storm into a large area of the ocean and many areas of the U.S.A. But I know very well that it is just the weather that has struck all those areas and they're ALL under God's control, and you did not do such a thing.
So PLEASE don't cry....
Don't be sad...."
- A dear friend who has suffered more physically than any in my acquaintance, is my example in praising God always, is my constant prayer warrior, and has a wonderful sense of humor.

"For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you."
- I Chronicles 29:14 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...