Monday, September 18, 2023

Soul Food | Friday Favorites, No. 07


This magazine was one of my Friday Favorites over on Instagram a few weeks ago, but somehow I missed sharing it here. I have been so blessed by Set Apart magazine from the very first print copy several years ago and even before when it was purely online. While it's beauty has much to recommend itself, more importantly the truth the articles have spoken to my heart have been soul food. 


While the summer issue has been in our home for many months, I had not read more than a few article until recently. These words came wonderfully timed for my heart a couple weeks ago, when I was feeling particularly unfit and weak for God's calling on my life. I love how God's timing is always perfect!


Verses to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...