Tuesday, May 17, 2016

It's a Keeper

Finding protein dishes that tempt Hannah's and my taste buds* is always a challenge. Setting aside all forms of protein except meat and fish (until the digestive tract heals and autoimmune disorders calm down) means that I have to be creative. Thankfully there are many others who have gone this road of healing before us, many of whom are very good cooks. Here is a recipe from one such cook. This recipe is so good and easy that I will be carrying it with me past this time of healing. Check it out here

*Since writing this post I have learned that there is one in our family who finds eating off a bone a bit trying to her senses. If this describes you, choose a different cut of chicken - boneless, skinless, for example.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...