Sunday, February 6, 2022

A Sunday in Winter


So far today I have...
...fought off a significant headache before exiting bed.
...donned a brand new tunic sweater in my favorite color -- white.
...attended virtual church with Hannah.
...washed fruit in a big, metal bowl of lemon oil water.
...eaten as if I haven't for three days. (Some days are like that, and my pants fit just as usual the next day.)
...finished knitting a not fully successful bunny. (Maybe it will look more convincing after its ears are ironed flat. At present they have a Yoda-esque quality, which quite frankly does not appeal to me.)
...continued a new-to-me audio book with cosy characters and a small mystery.
...gone on a refreshing, 1° F walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...